May 5, 2020 from 10:00 AM to 10:45 AM – Event closed – Replay available
Discover the feedback on the deployment of an indoor location solution in Mesh network to ensure the security of a 51-storey high-rise building site in Asia.
Discover in 45min, how Ominiscient(subsidiary of Bouygues Construction), ELA Innovation and Wirepassucceeded in deploying on the construction site of a 51-storey tower located in Asia, an indoor geolocation solution for people and equipment.
The main stake? To ensure the safety of the 1,800 people on site by getting back on the application, the position of each of them with an accuracy of less than 10 meters.
You will discover how the deployed solution allows you to :
- Secure a construction siteon 51 floors and welcoming 1800 workers.
- Optimize the organization of subcontractors adequacy / resources, planning, priorities.
- To measure the completion time per floor and per building trade
The following key points will be discussed:
- The client’s issues and needs
- The technical deployment of the solution
- Feedback and next steps of the project
Watch the REPLAY :